Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DON'T BE SHY AT YOUR SINGING LESSON, BE SHY IN THE LIBRARY

Ok honestly, I don't get it. You called me or your parent called me, because you can't stop singing. Infact, you're singing all over the house! In the shower, the kitchen, your bedroom, the family room. You can't seem to stop! So you book a consultation with me, you show up, and not a peep??? What is that? This happens all the time. The funny part is.....after I get to the point where I'm pulling teeth to get these super shy people to stand up and sing........THESE HUGE VOICES COME OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS!!! Ok, here's the deal........There are too many people in the world. You can't please all of them. You're not going out robbing liquor stores or causing harm to others. You're singing. Singing is a blessing.......AND YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE GOOD AT IT??? Stop caring about what others think. Live your life already. It's too short not to. NOW GO OUT AND NAIL THAT AUDITION! As much as you want it, They need you there or there would be no audition to begin with!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment